As specialist liability insurers in the Hospitality and Leisure sector, Blackrock understands the impact of the temporary closure of your business to members of the public.
- It means reduced turnover for you as the business owner.
- It also means reduced exposure to claims to the Insurer during that period of closure.
We can help you under both headings.
How can we help:
- Maintaining appropriate EL/PL/Products insurance to enable you to re-open swiftly when containment measures are relaxed (Phase 2). With no gaps in your Insurance history.
- Protecting you from claims throughout the closure period. These claims may still arise from Employees (Stress, injuries to skeleton staff. Maintenance/ takeaway/ delivery tasks may be ongoing). From contractors on your premises, delivery people or members of the public. Even trespassers.
- Amending your Policy to recognise the reduced exposure to claims during the closure period. Blackrock and the Insurers we underwrite on behalf of will be fair and seek to do the right thing by Policyholders. Please contact your broker.
The Management and Staff of Blackrock wish all of our Policyholders the very best of good fortune during this challenging time for your business.