Good news for the hotel industry reported in the Journal:
- Dublin hotels are experiencing a third year of double-digit growth in average room prices.
- the average price for a room to €128, surpassing the pre-crash peak price of €120
- occupancy levels in the capital’s hotels topped 82%
For the Insurance Underwriter, there are 3 key implications, all of which are positive:
- Increased exposure (more activity/occupancy = greater chance of claims) and associated rise in premium collected.
- Client Hotels are more likely to be able to invest in facilities, staff training and risk control.
- The customer profile returns to pre-crash demographics. The demographic the hotel was designed to cater for.
Blackrock Insurance Solutions offer differentiated premiums for hotels servicing the middle and higher end of the market. Ask your broker today for a quotation today.
All Policies are underwritten by Regulated Insurers with with A rated financial standing.